Monday, January 16, 2012

SBF Photography- lets get it started!

SBF Photography is my photo business I have going on for me. I absolutly love and adore it. I'm looking for every way that I can advertise and build Clientel. If anybody has any ideas then you are more than welcome to share with me. I don't have a lot of followers because I just started blogging but I would like to have more followers. So I'll just follow some bloggers and hope they follow me back. SBF Photography... this is supposed to be the year you kick off! So go out there, build it up, kick butt, and make people SMILE! I'm looking forward to my first photo shoot this month in a just 2 weeks! After that, it goes up up up and AWAY! So if you ever want family, new born, couple, engagements, wedding, senior, boudoir, ect then come to SBF Photography. I'm incredably affordable and artistic as well. Can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment